Natural wine and local produce together with vinyl and groove.
Bringing the best to the coast with the best of the coast for an afternoon of something different that you need to be at.
Wine makers and suppliers from around the country bring there best and with great music and food that the area has to offer we are throwing a party. With wine, lots of it!
Not your average wine party.
Things to know on the day:
- Cash only event.
- Continuous shuttle running from Merimbula at 11:45 to and from The Grange. Meeting points are, Merimbula Park st Coach stop (opposite Celebrations), Pambula coach stop Bennett lane. Approx 1/2 hour in-between each stop.
- No parking at all on the day. Pick up and drop off only at the top gates.
- Proof of ticket purchase will be required for shuttle and entry.
- Bar closes at 8pm sharp.
- If arriving or departing by foot or private transport please do so in a quite and respectful manner as the property is situated in a residential zone.
- This is a private event on a private property. NSW RSA laws still apply. The promoter reserves the right to refuse service due to intoxication and anyone not conforming to these laws may be asked to leave the event. Tickets are non refundable.
- Food and drink is not included in ticket cost.